• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legends of AROS USA Discussion Thread

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
banner.jpg
Legends of AROS, LoA for short is a new era of ArosOnline is a server that I have been working on since Oct 17, 2017! You can find the old discussion there here. It has many features I think many would like, or love! Below you can find a couple of the main ones. The server is hosted on a dedicated machine and is always online. However please make note we are still testing, therefor server might go up an down on certain days to do updates. Always check with our Aros guide for the updates, and help with features, systems.

I would personally like to thank @Tugo for his TFS distro! Without his distro, I couldn't have made the new changes!

Custom detailed map
We have over 8 custom, one of a kind cities, with over 200 house's all over the map, and nearly 30,000 spawns!
map.png

Telepad
Unlock locations all across the world of Aros! Once unlocked you can use the pad to jump across locations!
mZhZmNw.png

Dungeons

You can find many dungeons throughout the world also! Once found you can use the telepad to jump to them after your cool down!
c0EXJaj.png

Forging of items
On LoA, you can forge your weapons to further their powers!
NBhhF9G.png

Monster task
Get exp, money for doing the task!
taskmon.png

New Skill Tree
Use the points to really customize your character!
SkillWindow.gif

Spells Window
Spellslist.gif

Duel Wielding Items
DualWield.gif

Attachments

banner.jpg
While the main post show's some features and new things I'll try to explain what LoA is and how I plan on seeing it in the future.

About LoA
Legends of AROS, LoA for short is a hobby server I have been working on and spending cash on for a couple of years now. It used to be Tibronic, then it became Aros.Online then it finally was renamed to Legends of AROS. I have kept things over the years and put them together, and while some didn't stay new ones came. In LoA you have the ability to create a character, and then customize it to your likings as you progress in the game with the new skill tree we are finally using! You can assign your points to one of the following abilities:​
  • Magic
  • Vitality
  • Strength
  • Defense
  • Dexterity
  • Intelligence
  • Faith
  • Endurance
You can hover your mouse pointer over each one to see what it effects. Spells are unlocked whenever you reach certain stages in each ability. Once you have gotten the hang of it maybe you will want to check out the Forging NPC Melor! Once there you can then try your luck at getting new, special, even rare abilities on your weapons. Blok does armor's and shields, so between the skill tree and Forging you can have a once of a kind character and set!

My vision for LoA
I started this venture year's ago with hopes of giving Tibia Players the ability that I seen lacked on every single server out there! Yes, while you can customize to some extent you could never fully go full out. Then I thought why not try that, maybe it would be cool? So I bought out @strutZ, then I hired @Delusion, and then I later found @Togu that had released the last part I needed for the customizing part! Without those people mentioned I honestly would have not gotten this far. I do NOT work off donations, or tips. For those who did donate I used those funds to pay for the scripts and help I got. LoA is a hobby, or might even call it a dream... It will not go away, nor will I ever give it away. I have had many hater's, and many lovers of the server throughout its transitions so if you played an older version give this one a chance!

I plan on seeing this server through, and even porting to Unity3D at a later date which has already begun. I just need to firstly get this server attention, and reactions so I have a following. I personally enjoy playing Tibia, but I am wanting to move onto my own game one day. So with that being said I'll continue to update, and tinker with the server. If you would like to join up with me lmk, I am not really looking to hire anyone but maybe someone else enjoys doing this as a hobby also. The server is hosted on AWS, not a local computer.

Last edited:
banner.jpg
Check out the discord channel at this LINK.
Updates:

Today I updated the map to include @Togu's TFS edited map. This was an idea I thought about adding but wasn't sure due to it having the default TFS city. However, with it, I gained Yalahar, rookstyle city, and many other areas! So now you will start off as a level 1, basic stats, a club and in a starting area where you can pick up different weapons!​
Each weapon you pick up you will get a brief description of what, and how the stat system works. So please read over it as each weapon depends on different stats! Once you reach level 8 you can speak to The Oracle and be teleported to one of the main cities. She will state that your stats will be reset however, they will not be.​
Systems in-game:
  • Crafting
  • Dungeons
  • Mining
  • Smithing
  • Taming
  • VIP
  • Mounts
  • Task
  • Teleport Pad
  • Reforging
  • Auto Looting
  • DPS Checking on Monks
  • Critical Hits
  • Skill Points/Tree
  • Daily Monster Arena's
As I get systems fixed, or running I'll add them to the list and site.

Last edited:
Hello, Well this is a lot of work , which put a smile on face beacuse alot of servers have not much to offer these days. Decent example of how u can be creative on tibia which was so simple to start a new server but not simple to put so much work, good luck!!.

Hello, Well this is a lot of work , which put a smile on face beacuse alot of servers have not much to offer these days. Decent example of how u can be creative on tibia which was so simple to start a new server but not simple to put so much work, good luck!!.

Thank you!

I must say - this looks very good.

As Magick stated, you've kept the simplicity of tibia but added in some nice rpg style elements such as the stats window.

Good luck with the project!

I must say - this looks very good.

As Magick stated, you've kept the simplicity of tibia but added in some nice rpg style elements such as the stats window.

Good luck with the project!

Thank you, looking forward to many more years on this Haha

banner.jpg

I am currently speaking with different coders about doing a race system. I'm planning the following for different races.

Races:
  • Humans
  • Demons
  • Magic Casters
  • Selfish
  • Orc
  • Dwarfs
Race system:
  • Each race will have a element they specialize in
  • Each race will start in a different area/island
  • Each race will have different currency
  • Each race will have special spells after reaching X level
  • Each race will have different dungeons, as well as dailies
  • Each race will have different titles available
  • With each race you will have different runes
Those are some of the things im planning to have once we get to a point of adding it in. Might possible look into each race being able to have different skill trees also.

Last edited:
banner.jpg

Questions, and needed feedback
With all the systems, features, and new things I am currently plotting a idea that would be exclusive to LoA only unless it gets copied... so here goes.

Regions:

With regions the introduction to different currencies, monsters, shops, weather, and much more would be drastically changed. With this system I could make things unique to that region, such as diamonds would be worth more in a southern region however getting their would be no easy task due to different races, creatures, and well... bandits! The in the northern region rubies would be unique so they would be worth more else where.

That's just two scenarios.... another could be where equipment is dropped or where you forge your weapons and the type!! Different regions would have different categories of creatures... another unique thing here..

Monster categories:

Each monster will not have a level, but will be in categories, depending on how far out you go, or what region you might run into a area of higher category of creatures! Higher the category better the exp, dmg,hp,loot.

These are just two of my other ideas... suggestions, comments, general feedback? All is welcome!

banner.jpg

I have currently hired @Nekiro to do the beginning of the race system. Once he has finished I'll add it into the server this Saturday afternoon to test it out. If you wish to help test out things please find the server on otservlist.

Also, I'm currently searching after someone to do tweaks to OTC. Thank you!

banner.jpg

Race system updates:
The class system is done thanks to @Nekiro. I will implement it Saturday afternoon if all goes well!

Region system updates:
I have spoken with @Ezzz about the region system I want to have. With this system creatures and maybe even climates will be random and maybe even changeable!

Stick with me as I continue this path, it's sure to be a good one!!

Last edited:
bannergif.gif
Hello all, it has been a while since I last posted on here! I have some great news about things coming near the end of Nov. I hope you are around to try them out! Here you can find the list, and what they are.

Dungeons:
The dungeon system is nothing new to anyone, however, how it loads and plays will be! Your dungeon map will be loaded just for you! All the creatures inside are randomly spawned therefor they are never in the same spot. So a QUE system for groups, or simply try to run it yourself! ( Some dungeons require groups) LoA will have over 20+ dungeons, custom mapping and spawns!
Some dungeons might only take 5 minutes while larger ones might take an hour or longer!
Regions:
With the region system, you will notice that the map is split up into different areas/regions/nations! Each region will house a different tribe along with a creature system of the region's elemental type. An example would be fire creatures south, ice north. You may venture to different regions to hunt that type of creature, however, the local NPC's will require you to use their currency for that area!
Tribes:
You will start off in the tutorial area so you can learn the different things in the game. Once you have run through the tutorial island and reach level 10 you can then pick a tribe. But please be certain you would like to join the tribe of your choice! This is not something that can be changed afterward!
Random Attack/Defense:
On LoA one thing I want is to make EACH item unique. One way was to ensure every weapon/shield dropped would vary in ATK/DEF. They will not vary greatly, but slightly, so I don't think it would break the game.
Forging NPC:
The reforging NPC (Melor) has been a staple in the game however, he will be retiring from doing the whole thing alone. He will do simple forging for more skilled stats while letting his new students doing the basic things! You will have to search and unlock the doors to each of the students and Melor if you would like to have them forge your weapon!

Last edited:
is this officially released? only 29 accounts made and no one online? or is this still testing?

is this officially released? only 29 accounts made and no one online? or is this still testing?
Its a test server currently. Im needing someone to push the limits of what they can do on there tho.

Back