• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legends of AROS

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
Hello everyone, and welcome to the thread of my game. You can go here to learn more, or just keep reading to find out some more information about it.

Legends of AROS

Are you ready to conquer, plunder, and survive the in the world of Aros? To discover the lost knowledge and secrets of the world? The focus of Legends of Aros to create a Unique MMO that breaks from the norm that has been set today. A&C Entertainment wants to create a game that is about the players and their enjoyment in the world, instead of about the paycheck, they will receive. We offer multiple different options to allow for different walks of life to play. While bringing new content continuously to create a living and changing world, the players decide the fates of the world while we continue to bring them content to control. Dig around the website to learn more or to get yourself ready to jump into the game.

Plot/Base Line
Legends of Aros is a Sandbox Fantasy MMO. It’s two thousand years after the destruction of the world after a nuclear war. The land has rejuvenated itself to an extent, there are still locations that are contaminated. Since the world of science has failed the races, now they’ve taken to the use of magic and steel again, but don’t let that fool you science still lives but as a rare sight indeed

In a mysterious world of devastation, you must venture forward and unlock its secrets. Discover the hidden truth behind the worlds most unfortunate past. Blast your way through hordes of enemies using science, prowess, magic, or a mix of your choosing! Experience a world that is unruly and unforgiving at every turn, if you can survive then you will ravel in great rewards. Create massive settlements together and advance through the world the way you decide. Do you dare brave it alone? with friends? with a guild?

Some Features
Chat, Mount, Pet, Race, Class, Trade, Instance, Reputation, Crafting systems along with many more!

Races
Human, Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, Halfling, Half-Elf, Half-Orc

Classes
Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard

Careers at LoA are also open, but please don't use this thread for that! This is simply for information purposes only! We will have a small yet functional MMO base for everyone to try in a month if not sooner.

Same AROS as before or is it revamped?
This is a completely different game! Nothing to do with Tibia at all!!! This is a 3D game that is being developed by people who are paid hourly, or paid by having stakes in the parent company!

This is a completely different game! Nothing to do with Tibia at all!!! This is a 3D game that is being developed by people who are paid hourly, or paid by having stakes in the parent company!
Any pictures of what we can expect these 3d graphics to look like?

I can get some for sure once I unload the terrain. Might be later tonight or tmr some time. But I have had ppl tell me its a mix of Fallout, and ESO.

Lovely project, it seems like. The proposal looks awesome and different than the usual. Promising. I do wish to play it in the future!

Don't give up, Skeleton!

Here is pictures of 2 of the creatures, and a couple of town shots. It will not allow me to edit the main page but be sure to check out the site at www.legendsofaros.com!
36468d1.pngt2.pngbb1.png

Back