• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

legends of cyntara

metal

Reaction score
guys who u really think that had been legends here in cyntara

please dont post like yeah meee im legend and stuff be honest post here who u think that have leave a mark in cyntara or something

and also post the guys u wish to they come back to have a real war

I think Drakan and Answer (not just because hes my bro) are good. I also hope for the whole Delerium team to come back to war, it was so much fun. Also, maybe even the Bruhs, people say they are really good. =)

yea spaaw and nok for sure.

can't remember a lot of names since it was a year ago but original fated circle guild would go in there, quenn knight for being a huge fag, take life guild, bruh's i suppose, xar, i'll have to look at my ss's to find some more but those are a few anyways.

~~~Raxor

Too many to name, all from old cyntara though. . .

I Would vote the true combo botting br's as a true legend of sucking so badly. Zips, Epic, Isok Tinera, Zork Maclaud, Diego and the king pin, Bedento...

I will come back if the bugs get fixed, and rebirths or exp gets straightened out. I like playing here... just too boring now.

Raging Sniper
Dark Myth
Saints Anathema
Nokbane
Spaww
Phardy
Xar?
Sonless
Why Not
Ooth Bruh
Jonas Bruh
Tanner Bruh
Renuzit

(Not in order, just a list) and no one from the new-players, because they all bot lol

Last edited:
include me ? take ea of my rebirths by my own sacrifice., LOL

Raging Sniper
Dark Myth
Saints Anathema
Nokbane
Spaaw
Phardy
Xar?
Sonless
Why Not
Ooth Bruh
Jonas Bruh
Tanner Bruh
Renuzit

(Not in order, just a list) and no one from the new-players, because they all bot lol

I havent bot a single level steven, u know that! Until rb 40 I didnt even had a bot, bought one cause of u xD

Saints, Chigga, Quenn Knight (like him or not), Nokbane, Spaww, Raging Sniper, Xar, Sonless, Whynot, and, the bruhs, if you categorize them all as one.

After the huge reset I stopped keeping track because the big players never posted on the forums. That's the only reason why I remember the above.

Red

Saints, Chigga, Quenn Knight (like him or not), Nokbane, Spaww, Raging Sniper, Xar, Sonless, Whynot, and, the bruhs, if you categorize them all as one.

After the huge reset I stopped keeping track because the big players never posted on the forums. That's the only reason why I remember the above.

Red

I don't feel the love :( I was in the top 10 and I post on forums all the time lol

@Zarz: You should include yourself in your own list, that's how much of a legend you are lol. In any case, your on my list of "too many to name"

I don't feel the love :( I was in the top 10 and I post on forums all the time lol

@Zarz: You should include yourself in your own list, that's how much of a legend you are lol. In any case, your on my list of "too many to name"

I didn't count Steven either where I should have.
I didn't count staff ;)

<3 Red

Back