• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Legends OT Server

Itutorial

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Legends OT Server
This server is designed to support the funnest parts of any game.
The story line, and PvP. There are many features that allows Legends OT to separate
itself from other Open-Tibia based games. I haven't opened the game completely but we have
20+ dedicated testers that are active daily. Needless to say people are liking what
they are seeing.

Quests
There are two types of quests in the game both of which gives the players huge bonuses
while playing. First, main line quests, these quests give exp, money, open areas of the map, ect.
Second, side line quests, generally these quests will give item rewards or help you find hidden
areas, ect. Nothing out of the normal for most RPGs but is very fun and useful to follow.

PvP
Players are able to choose 1 of 3 classes for their vocation. Defensive, Sustain, Offensive.
Depending on which of these they pick decides how much health, mana, and damage
the player will be able to deal. The defensive will have more health/mana while offensive
will have more damage leaving sustain in the middle ground.

On top of the 3 classes the player will choose a specialization. Right now there is:
Death, Holy, Fire, Ice, Earth, Energy. Each specialization is stronger against one
and weaker against another. Meaning if they fight the specialization they are stronger too,
they will deal more damage and take less damage from/to them. Vise Versa for their counter.

Other

Players will have many different things they can do if they aren't leveling, questing, or PvPing.

Fishing - players are able to catch monsters while fishing. They are extremely rare and
worth every second of trying to catch them.

Dungeons - Dungeons are very hard and require large teams with coordinated play styles.
In the dungeons you will find all types of items that allow you to upgrade weapons/armor and
create items for your house.

House Building - You can choose to buy a pre-made house or buy an empty house area.
Use items collected you can create almost any type of house style you could imagine.

Level required challenges - These are where you will find most of your new armor/weapons.
Almost all weapons/armors can be upgraded.

More to be added.

Later in the games development I plan to add custom graphics, spells, elements, vocations, ect.

If anyone is interested or has free-time feel free to contact me here, or visit the website and
message me through discord.

clot.ddns.net

Back