• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legit lottery!

Bogart

...has super panda powers
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my thread.

Lottery number 1:
The price for each ticket is 50cc, you're only allowed to buy 2 tickets maximum (don't try to cheat creating another account in the forums, I'll check the IP).
The prizes are:
1st: 300cc
2nd: 125cc
3rd: 75cc
NumberCharacter Name

Loterry number 2:
This secondary lottery is for people who don't feel like risking 50cc, the price is 25cc, however there will be 20 tickets available (you're allowed to buy 2 tickets maximum).
The prizes are:
1st: 300cc
2nd: 125cc
3rd: 75cc

NumberCharacter Name
8Hiperkarma
10Belden
15Dyablo

F.A.Q.
  • Am I allowed to buy 1 or 2 tickets in both lotteries? Yes, you're allowed to do so.
  • Why should I trust my money on you?, you're a dude with a bunch of panda photos.. Hey, Pandas are cool, I don't know what you're talking about, anyway, you should trust me because I've been in this forum for a fairly amount of time and I am a Global Moderator, I wouldn't risk my position just because of 500cc.
  • What if I don't trust you anyway? leave my thread then.
  • What if I try to cheat? Your money will be sent back and you won't be able to participate in any other lottery I create, and I'll be disappointed :mad:
  • How are you going to choose the winners? I'll use Tibia Lottery.
  • When are you going to do so? As soon as I see all the tickets have been sold.
  • By all the tickets, you mean like both lotteries? No, I certainly do not.
  • How are you going to do give the money to the winners? I'll fly in a magic panda into your house and give you the powers of retrieving your prize! (Not really, your money will be sent by parcel)
  • Wait, wait wait.. 300+125+75 = 500, what's your profit? Uhm nice maths.. as you can see, I wont get any profit, so these lotteries are made for the sake of the community!

Send a parcel (with a letter and the price of the lottery you want to sign in, of course) to Bogart, the letter should have this information:
"Character Name"
"Lottery Number"

I.E.

Good luck guys!

Last edited:
How is it a cheat? I am allowed to do so, it's not like I can hack you guys lol.

50cc for 3kk? ye right its not good odds

nvm no profit for u then im fine,

I reserve the number 10, ill send as soon as i get to depot :)

- - - Updated - - -

I have sent now 25cc :) for 10

Last edited:
Well, this went nowhere :( giving back all the money, I have to download tibia though.

Back