• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leonidas script error

ok ty, ill have it working again soon

also, im adding a part of the mission where it counts how many you do total and gives you rewards after you do certain numbers:
25, 50, 75, 100 etc.

any suggestions to add to it? mroe missions/rewards?

also. i told u xD exp for missions should be a bit higher.. i killed 100 behes and only got like a million exp.. if that. which is like.. a few percents of my lvl. u said ud be worth it xD i want a mission where i gain 5 lvls!

i upped it and sent the scripts to lock, along with a few... secret scripts he might reveal soon...

But as of now I'm not making or bug-fixing anymore until he gives my account back that he took without explanation...

~Tidus

its fixed, go try it...and btw this is just one mission npc...ofcourse ur not gonna get massive xp when ur lvl 350+ lol. The quest is beatable at level 120~

Back