• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leo's Tibia.pic [8.5]

Ok,
I forgot to merge layers so the PZ Dove wasn't showing up.

Fixed.

And,
I'm not like Emma that has time to edit the background tiles and whatnot.
My in-game template was a mixed combination of Eloryn's black theme and Eloryn's light grey theme, and that's how I like it.

Wasnt the first UI that was done like that developed by PatzZ 7.6 or something? -- decent clients

Hello, Can u tell me how you do it? What program you use? I try change myslef but didn't work.

I have updated mine to 8.6, so you can update to any client. but you wont be able to add more then the size of 8.5

you can update to any client, just have to copy the upper part then paste it in on the extracted version of example (8.70) so that spells icons keep intact ^^

I have updated mine to 8.6, so you can update to any client. but you wont be able to add more then the size of 8.5

not true, if you open tibia 8.70 and extract the photo from there its a bigger size. you can do what ever you want with this :p sorry for any confusion I might have caused.

Back