• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lesbians

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Quick question..

In a lesbian relationship, who makes the damn sandwiches?

Nevermind.
They both eat out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question..

In a lesbian relationship, who makes the damn sandwiches?
Nevermind.
They both eat out.

What is this kind of irrational irrelevant racial indestructive concernatively comment to bring out here? I do not understand why you would even post with such ignorance and uncareness of the community?

Irrational? Hardly.
Irrelevant? Were in Chit Chat.
Racial? Sexism, please.
Indestructive? I find this quite enlightening.
Concernatively? This isn't even a word.

Ignorance? Many lesbians eat out. Day and night.
Uncareness? I'll assume you meant uncaring.
It was a valid question, and I came up with a valid answer.
I cared deeply that this question got resolved. I'm sorry I found the conclusion without the communities help or guidance.
I will definitely refrain from posting my conclusion in the future so you all may contribute next time.

Sexual Orientation does not fall under a category of race, it falls under the category of a life style.
So a statement involving such whether taken in the positive or negative light can never be deemed racist.

I'm lesbian and i think that this is an awesome question, gonna comment it with my girlfriend brb

And here I am contributing a comment worthy of this discissions quality:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam :p

Last time, they both were making food. Or maybe it was just me who interrupted their lifestyle.

The real question is "Do the fight about washing the dishes?"

The super real question is who is gonna breastfeed the baby? :S

Back