• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets Count Cristiano Ronaldo Fans

cuz real madrid just bought a bunch of new players. THey need to get clear witheach other first. In manchester,ronaldo ould have wearn a scarf oaround his eyes, hed still pass to the right man, cuz he knew where everbody stood.
It was a good system there. He might cry on some matches, still hes considered as the almost best football player all over the world.
His skills count not his character! Thats why I am a fan. And nobody of you could ever mess with him!

C. Ronaldo may be a crybaby, a gayman or too self-centred and he may not.

The point is, everyone who says he can go do it somewhere else other than the football pitch can go fuck themselves, I am not a Ronaldo fan but fucking face it, he's better than any of you people in an OT forum ever will be.

So everyone who says he has nothing on the pitch to do, is just generally stupid.

Everyone who wants Sweden to qualify, should be REALLY glad that C. Ronaldo won't be able to play against Malta due to his injury.

Ok, final truth about C. Ronaldo.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a great footaballplayer. If he wasn't then he wouldn't play in this big teams like Manchester United and so on... BUT.

I hate when he is crying and acting sensitive infront of the cameras to get the girls to have a fking crush on him...

But I guess most of us boys is pretty jealous of him actually. But we are to scared to say it...

well i dont hate him, bcz he's a good football player but
i'm a barcelona fan <3

mwahaha he got red card at the malaga match that were today so he
wont play when they meet deportivo hurray i hope that they lose

Hes the best idc about his actions just watch him playing and hes really really fast

He's good player, his goals are awesome lol2 xD
I dont care what's he doing, He wants to do this so he's doing it :blink:

And look how many chicks he have (had). How? :confused:

Back