• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Let's Count to 1337

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post nº 1118 now. Check the thread posts, and get in mind that it have to have 1337 posts, 1 number each post. Thnx man, u are smart enough to get it?

Ey, you retard. Do you know that when you make a new thread the FIRST (OPs) post is not shown in the 'Replies' count? Also, havent you noticed that in the Post #1 (Thread Starters) he already started the counting with 1? Are you too stupid to even understand my images?

Ey, you retard. Do you know that when you make a new thread the FIRST (OPs) post is not shown in the 'Replies' count? Also, havent you noticed that in the Post #1 (Thread Starters) he already started the counting with 1? Are you too stupid to even understand my images?

Read carefully:

U Can FOAD, Because I Don't Give A Fuck Of You And This Fucking Game.
Just post numbers. Carefuck what u say dire spawn. U can reply i'll fucking carebucket what u say.

Read? Naise then. Gl

Read carefully:

U Can FOAD, Because I Don't Give A Fuck Of You And This Fucking Game.
Just post numbers. Carefuck what u say dire spawn. U can reply i'll fucking carebucket what u say.

Read? Naise then. Gl

Oh, you noticed that you were wrong and now you are pretending to be tough, huh? Have fun with your full of failures forum life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back