• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets Count To A Million!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honibal 2 posts per page please

Mind telling me how you know if he use 1 post per page or not? You can't setup rules based on your options, you might have set your options to 40 posts / page, who knows, atleast I have my options setup with 40 posts / page, does that make me have to wait for atleast 20 users to post before I can place another post?

Mind telling me how you know if he use 1 post per page or not? You can't setup rules based on your options, you might have set your options to 40 posts / page, who knows, atleast I have my options setup with 40 posts / page, does that make me have to wait for atleast 20 users to post before I can place another post?
Well allright..

219 (The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back