• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Let’s put an otserv online?

mpg

Reaction score
Hi guys, how are you?

Some years ago I stopped playing tibia OT and now Im looking to create a new server.

Well, I have a really good connection (about ~700Mbps Upload.

I can put this server 24/7.

I am thinking on getting an ot 8.6, real global.

Who wants to come with me? We can use another version too. No problems...

Hope to hear from you,
Cya

8.6. I'm guessing you just want to make money from it?
TONS of 8.6 bot infested p2w servers.

Reading from what you've said it seems you've got the resources to get a server going...something unique please?

It doesnt need to be unique. Why does Everything has to be unique? Unique here, Unique over there. In this forum the Word unique has no meaning.
Make something that you would enjoy to play yourselves.

It doesnt need to be unique. Why does Everything has to be unique? Unique here, Unique over there. In this forum the Word unique has no meaning.
Make something that you would enjoy to play yourselves.
I mean fair enough, good point but if striving for a bigger player base you gotta make something that isn't out there right now EVEN if it's another 8.6 teleport server that's p2w, gotta have something to attract players...can even be good mapping.

Back