• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets vote!

Sould beaners play on american/english ots?

• Total voters

lagalagalaga

Ranked #1 of shit talking
Reaction score
Lets vote on weather beaners should go back to their spanish/mexican servers with their own kind and not getting their asses whoped on american servers!

Lets vote on weather beaners should go back to their spanish/mexican servers with their own kind and not getting their asses whoped on american servers!

from wut i hear, there the only war u guys get on this ot since we've left.

and why shud mexicans not be able to play, when ur full team consists of foreigners?

from wut i hear, there the only war u guys get on this ot since we've left.

and why shud mexicans not be able to play, when ur full team consists of foreigners?

lol I fucking hate beaners I would never side with them NEVER and they bring cyntaras rep down and you know thatbut ure gunna deny that just to make me look wrong i know how you talk on forums especially how you tried to make funz look dumb..

lol I fucking hate beaners I would never side with them NEVER and they bring cyntaras rep down and you know thatbut ure gunna deny that just to make me look wrong i know how you talk on forums especially how you tried to make funz look dumb..

i dont no shit boutchu. i honestly cudnt give a fuck tbh tho whether or not ud team with a mexican. By foreginers, i didnt mean mexican.

Mesrines = france
carbon = spain
necro demonic = w,e he is
nokbane = polish

idk probly more, got 2 much drugs in me 2 remember..

who gives a fuck really....we all quit didn't we? Let them butt fuck whoever they want now lol

i dont no shit boutchu. i honestly cudnt give a fuck tbh tho whether or not ud team with a mexican. By foreginers, i didnt mean mexican.

Mesrines = france
carbon = spain
necro demonic = w,e he is
nokbane = polish

idk probly more, got 2 much drugs in me 2 remember..

kk then carbon/mesrines are cool I dont know about the other two and seccond drugs are bad for you trust me

Funny how people vote 'I dont care I quit Cyntara' and they're still on the forums ^^

To make sure people remember who runs them.

Edit; It might be something like how there are more votes on the giant panada castle poll than the amount of people who play.

Last edited:
Back