• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Level 66 - Olympa

GuHB

Reaction score
Here some Screens who explain more about character.

Level 66.
Vocation Knight / Elite Knight (have elite, but dont have premium).

Quest Log.
questlogd.png

Equipments.
equips.png

Skills.
skillsd.png

Please give your Offer. :)

Last edited:
BUMP.

My own offer is 70 EUR. what's your counter-offer?!

:D

Haha, man 70 euro.. I give you few examples of prices on some pl site..
140knight (no eq) = 100zł =~ 26 euro
97 knight = 65zł = 17euro
Account 154ms+142ek = 200zł = 52 euro.

So don't be so proud of your funny 66lv :| maybe in brazil(??) or western europe people are more rich and spending more money on TIBIA but when i saw your offer i lol'ed.

edit: i can give you links to these auctions on pm if u want.

Haha, man 70 euro.. I give you few examples of prices on some pl site..
140knight (no eq) = 100zł =~ 26 euro
97 knight = 65zł = 17euro
Account 154ms+142ek = 200zł = 52 euro.

So don't be so proud of your funny 66lv :| maybe in brazil(??) or western europe people are more rich and spending more money on TIBIA but when i saw your offer i lol'ed.

edit: i can give you links to these auctions on pm if u want.

No offense but if you bought any of those chars it wouldn't take long before you were hacked

No offense but if you bought any of those chars it wouldn't take long before you were hacked

yea.. still you can buy a new rec key one of these chars and change the email instantly and it would still be cheaper than this.
70 euro for a level 66 is very expensive..

ok, ok. I think is expensive.

But man, the peoples in Europe won't more rich than Br. lolz

Of course on Poland all characters may be sold for 50 EUR, its amazying BOT.

And my characters is free to do any quests, and can be 100% safe that i'll not be banned and hacked.

How its your offer?

No offense but you are wrong, people on polish sites are selling characters really for that low prices ;].

No offense but you are wrong, people on polish sites are selling characters really for that low prices ;].

None taken. I'm sure they're selling character that cheap, just because they hack them back the next day

None taken. I'm sure they're selling character that cheap, just because they hack them back the next day

None taken because they're fresh offers ^^. Well, I'm telling facts but you don't have to trust me.

Offer eq, cash??

Nope they don't and if they do, it happens extremely rarely. It's extremely famous Polish website, and there are some security addons.

@up

And where are the explanation to this price? Bot? hack? :s

Man, you dont spent 2 years in one character, more than 100 EUR in Premium Time to sell it for 365 EUR, lolz, i think its silliness.

And ill say it one more time

Offer eq, cash??

@up

And where are the explanation to this price? Bot? hack? :s

Man, you dont spent 2 years in one character, more than 100 EUR in Premium Time to sell it for 365 EUR, lolz, i think its silliness.

Because Polish currency is very low, and Tibia is extremely famous. For 1 euro you buy 40k

Paxton can you give me a name of one of thees sites please :p

Back