• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Level 66 - Olympa

Just type Tibia in search box
So 10k = 0.26 euro

I sell pacc on Tibia to get some extra cash for 10k a day if I need it.

It's about the same price as that.

Can you stop to spam my topic? ¬¬'

I dont want to know about the poland sellers or how much 10k costs in eur. -.-'

Can you stop to spam my topic? ¬¬'

I dont want to know about the poland sellers or how much 10k costs in eur. -.-'

excuse me. dont u see us having a conversation? rude people<_<...

allegro.pl isn't safe. Had one character bought from there too, a month later the guy used the rec key to gain acces to account and take the stuff which was on it(MY FUCKING SOFT BOOTS!!!!!11!). However, I knew there is such possibility, but I stopped playing with the char after a week or so :D and completely forgot about it, so after a while when I checked it, it was cleaned. Only my fault. Anyway, buying chars on allegro.pl isn't bad idea, but if I remember right, it will take about 2 months for u to be the owner of the account. Cuz changing person information takes ~30 days. After you changed ur personal information, you can request a new rec key, which delivery for me took about 20 days or so. So yeah, almost 2 month till you can fully play with ur new char :p It's worth waiting in lot of times thu, if ur buying 100+

@up
Or you can just buy a rec key instantly :)

And where are the honestly ? WHAT ABOUT THE PERSON. FUCKING STUPIDS. YOU DONT NEED ONE CONTRACT TO GET ONE SIMPLE CHARACTER. WHERE ARE THE HUMANS ?!!!!!!!!!! I get really angry about it. -.-'

AND IF IT WERE BACKWARDS? THE FACE WOULD LIKE TO BE HACK?

my lvl 8 has better skills that that, plus no quests done, and I wouldnt sell it for more than 20 euro :D
lol

my lvl 8 has better skills that that, plus no quests done, and I wouldnt sell it for more than 20 euro :D
lol

How much time did you spent getting skills? I think is the same to get level 66. He have Items? Can use Relic Sword or something? Skills? I get it hunting.

Back