• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Level 77 ED and 16 Pally. Super cheap - pvp world

Wraskly

Reaction score
I'm selling these because I really don't want to delete the account and I don't want to play global anymore. I know they aren't high levels, but I would like to get some money back for the premmy I bought. PM me for my MSN if you need more details.

Many items in these backpacks. You will need to PM me if you want to see/know what is in the BP's.

44435259.jpg

29688425.jpg

Here's the skills of the ED, I really don't think anyone would be worried about the pally. If you are ill tell you it's skills.

46082730.jpg

Edit: The character is in Amera BTW, sorry I forgot to say.

I wouldn't pay 55 euros for a 77 ED, maybe around 40... It's not so hard to get that level.

Shouldn't the Druid Magic level usually be higher than the level of the druid??
You no train Magic level well xD

@TOPIC
I'll think about buying it. if it ain't already sold.

lawl, i buying 107 rp for 35 eur, i dont will buying a level 77 ED for 45 eur lol

Yeah im sure someones selling a 100+ for only 35 euros...... and if so you will most likely get scammed, but GL anyways!

No thank you, I would like cash only! its not that much at all. I spent more in premmy then what im selling this for.

Also just post whats in the BPs bcause im pretty sure its mostly crap o_o

Back