• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Level 85 sorcerer - Pandoria - 30EUR

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Level 85 sorcerer - Pandoria - 20EUR

!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hello!

Decided to sell this thing, since I am not and will not play Tibia anyway. All the skills can be seen on the sreenshot. The character is CLEAN, not a single criminal record[what means you can transfer it to other world if you want]. It also has mage wand addon and assassin outfit. As you see, almost no fun quests are done and level 85 is good to start play from, since levels below 80 are just deadly booring. You will also get the shitquipment seen on screenshot ofc :D If you are interested in more items and money, I can sell it too, but for additional cost.

54045711.png

I think this is a really good offer, so if ur interested, private message me here on Otland or add me on MSN([email protected]).

Accepting PayPal(money send as gift only)

Last edited:
Can be transfered to Fortera or solera? and it have recovery key?
PM im interested, only if it can be transfered..

Can be transfered to Fortera or solera? and it have recovery key?
PM im interested, only if it can be transfered..

Yes, it has recovery key and can be transfered to any open-pvp or optional-pvp world, including Fortera and Solera. PMed ya.

EDIT: Ok, just for everyone to know, MxSoft is a douchebag. Despite the fact that I wrote - Accepting PayPal(money send as gift only) at the first post, he tried to convince me that he will send the money as purchase.

DON'T PM ME IF YOU ARE A TIME WASTING DOUCHEBAG! I ACCEPT ONLY MONEY THAT IS SENT AS GIFT VIA PAYPAL!

Last edited:
Wicked One?

Gogo msg Nisa and tell him that u want to get involved into a war hihihi

Would you accept a Battle.net account with all World of Warcraft version activated (Original plus all expansions)

Back