• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Level MAX Doors?

Ravenia

Mapper
Reaction score
I would like to know if it's possible to make a level max on quest doors. For instance, a level door for 800 would allow people 800-1500 only, no higher. If someone has a script or whatever it takes please let me know, Thanks.

*/actions/scripts/other/doors.lua - Line 78:
Lua:
if(item.actionid == 190 or (item.actionid ~= 0 and getPlayerLevel(cid) >= (item.actionid - getItemLevelDoor(item.itemid)))) then

I dont see how thats going to stop lets say she doesnt want level 2000's to go kill in a place where only level 500's should be.. also this needs to work on 0.2.x

Bump.
Would really appreciate some help with this. I do not need to know how to put levels on doors, I know that already.
What Im looking for is basically "You see a door of expertise for level 800-1500 Only."
That's basically only way I can put it. I need it so that no one above level 1500 can go through but no one under level 800 can go through either.
Rep for anyone who can help me out. Thx -Rav

Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if item.itemid == ID_OF_THE_CLOSED_DOOR then
		local v = getPlayerLevel(cid)
		if v >= 800 and v <= 1500 then
			doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1)
			doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition, true)
		else
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, 'Only the worthy may pass.')
		end
		return true
	end
end

I'm not sure what you mean, if you mean make a door for that lvl, just use actions id, 1250, 1280, 1300. I you mean something else try to explain it better.

Back