• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Level requirement (Runes & Weapons!)

Do you like Level Requirements on Weapons and Runes?

• I like it on runes but not weapons.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edling

Reaction score
What do you think about level requirement on a low staged rpg PVP server?

Since Im very unsure if I shall keep it or remove it I went now here to ask, what would you appreciate on a server?

I personal think that the PVP gets better without requirements, both in runes and weapons.

I never personally liked level requirement gear, but it does balance things that can't be denied.

I remember back in the day you'd see people who had there knights skilled to lik 80/80, then would stick a dragon lance on the character & go Pking with a high level ED sio'ing, which was an extreme pain.
On the otherside of the coin, you can level your lower level characters faster with better gear, but it doesn't effect PVP all that much, it's not WoW or diablo here.

i have another idea, keep these requirments, but lower them abit or leave to be like it's now

Since the first server was 7.6 and the second one didn't have it either. And in those old days the pvp with no lvl system was epic and as far as I can remember everyone enjoyed that.

So I think i will remove it :)

Yeah, the first server was 7.5 and then upgraded to 7.6. And then the next one was 7.9. And since the old hoster don't want to run the servers anymore I decided to get the old 7.9 server back running.
But I can't remember when the weapon requirement was in planted?

Yeah, the first server was 7.5 and then upgraded to 7.6. And then the next one was 7.9. And since the old hoster don't want to run the servers anymore I decided to get the old 7.9 server back running.
But I can't remember when the weapon requirement was in planted?

Let me help you with that, 8.0 was the first client that had items-level-req's.(correct me if I'm wrong)
8.0 was the "ultimate update".. so many new things added, and so many changes from the old stuffs.. 8.0 is yet, the biggest update ever released by cipsoft.. counting all versions between Alpha 1.0 to patch 9.53

Back