• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leveling by walking

Landera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello I'd like too request this.

when I'm walking on this special island you are getting 50 exp every step but you walk very slow.
island start from
x: 1005
y: 1012
z:7
too
x:1047
y:1034
z:7

hope some people could help me out im using
the forgotten server 0.3.6

Greetings

Last edited:
Then my work is needed. Come back after an hour, I should be done by then.

EDIT:
@tetra20,

That will not work. It should be like this:

doPlayerUnlearnInstantSpell(cid, "Strong Haste") <--- For utani gran hur.

And even then, it will remove the usage of the spell forever.

Wrong. its not "Strong Haste". you put the words of the spell. change in spells.xml to needlearn="1", then make a simple login script/script at end of event to give the players their spells back

@UpInSmoke,

I have never used it that way. Perhaps it works both ways. I'm sure it does with my own way.

@Landera,

I can change the script so that it would paralyze the player again if he casts anything.

*EDIT-1*: Already did that. Go try it.

Well I thought the onCast() event would cancel the spell if I used return false, but that didn't work out :/.

@OP,

Go give my script another try.

*EDIT-1*: If it isn't working again, your best bet is to follow Potar's post. It's somewhere around page 2-4 I believe.

Last edited:
for now its still not working i will give this part up maybe later i will check out potar his post :) thx repp you too