• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Leveling Service + Gift

Sh4rk

Before Death
Reaction score
Information of me:
I have like 5 years playing tibia, now i want to offer this service, because i want to get some extra money, to bought a dedicated server and host my own server. I have a lot of time for play. For this reason i do this.
:::::::::::::::::::::
Sh4rk Level Service
This service offer:
  • From 8 to 20 + Gift 100k = 7 EUR
  • From 0 to 20 + Gift 100k = 9 EUR

The service offer the Plate set (Plate armor, Plate Legs, Dwarven Shield, Steel Helmet), and the weapon who you want to use.
Extra information:
This service may take from 1 day to 2-3 days. Its only the server if not is full, or some like that.
If you want do a another offer, feel free to pm me
Payments option:
For now, its only one, and its paypal as Gift.

Why this?
I offer one thing who others not offer, offer for you, 100k gold coins as Gift for you. No one else do this.
Other thing is, no botting, only manual. No warnings, nothing of that type of things, or banned character, etc.

Private message if you want to bought this service.

Thanks.​

Last edited:
Thanks, its my first service. :)

7€ for 8-20? I'd rather buy xeno licence for $5 and do it myself

I give the 100k and, can do a better offer ^^, its ok, do it yourself, so leave now with ur bot.

Back