• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Levelling Service! Rookgaard?! NO MORE!

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Do you want to return to Tibia?
But without going through that horrible rookgaard stage?!

Is this you?
screaming-man.jpg

Well you can be relieved!

man_relieved1.jpg_opt1.jpg

As Three Magics Power Service has come to life!

I will ensure your character goes through rook, securely and safely!

No more of seeing this screen:
t2b45gqurookgaard_beginners.jpg

Ok, enough.

Let's talk business!

031-busy-business-man.png

Prices!

Level 1 to 8
  • 4 euro

What will you gain?
  • A character, level 8
  • Character in Isle of Destiny
  • ANY cash the character obtains

What will I gain?
  • Any equipment on the character (usually leather set~)
  • 4 euros via Paypal / Zaypay / Alertpay

Any more offers?
Yes!

Level 1 - 9 + Skills on Knight / Paladin!

I am skilling Knights / Paladins on Isle of Destiny!

Knight Price List;
  • 20 / 20 - 2 euros
  • 30 / 30 - 4 euros
  • 40 / 40 - 8 euros

Paladin Price List;
  • 20 Dist - 2 euros
  • 30 Dist - 3 euros
  • 40 Dist - 4 euros
  • 50 Dist - 7 euros

How long will it take to have your character?
This all depends on what you want, though usually level 1 - 8 is approximatley 3 hours free acc, 1 hour premium acc.

Successful trades;
*None as of yet*

Last edited:
So you practically want for 4 hours botting 5€ and for another 3-4 hours of botting 7-8 euros?? o_o
You should seriously overthink your prices.

So you practically want for 4 hours botting 5€ and for another 3-4 hours of botting 7-8 euros?? o_o

He could just lower the price to 4EUR, otherwise people could just buy a bot themself and do it.

Wrong

He could just lower the price to 4EUR, otherwise people could just buy a bot themself and do it.

True

1-8 as FACC take 1½ hours manually lol

Wrong

- One, I'm not botting the accounts. That is why it is a secure and safe process.
- Two, FACC does not take 1 and a half hours, as I will need to gather gold from Sheep etc to aquire a rook set.

Though, I will lower the price to 4 euros.

Wrong

- One, I'm not botting the accounts. That is why it is a secure and safe process.
- Two, FACC does not take 1 and a half hours, as I will need to gather gold from Sheep etc to aquire a rook set.

Half hour getting eq, and 1 hour hunting ~

Half hour getting eq?
When you have to do chain armor quest, kill a few skeletons for mace and brass shield?

I don't think so.

Though, if you do not like my methods, do not post please.

Doing chain armor quest and getting a brass shield isnt necessary, only a waste of time.
Just do the rapier quest, rush trough the carlin sword quest and start killing, like this will you need just 2 hours instead of 4 (Not flaming only trying to help you out mate).
You can always make a second account (Your own one) and do all these quests on your own char and just transfer the EQ to the next char that ur going to level up, saves ALOT of times and like this can u get the next char out of rook in less than 2 hours (Just dont forget to put the EQ back on your char once your done with the char of your customer).

Greetings and goodluck
Dastan~

Doing chain armor quest and getting a brass shield isnt necessary, only a waste of time.
Just do the rapier quest, rush trough the carlin sword quest and start killing, like this will you need just 2 hours instead of 4 (Not flaming only trying to help you out mate).
You can always make a second account (Your own one) and do all these quests on your own char and just transfer the EQ to the next char that ur going to level up, saves ALOT of times and like this can u get the next char out of rook in less than 2 hours (Just dont forget to put the EQ back on your char once your done with the char of your customer).

Greetings and goodluck
Dastan~

Though, I do not wish to go through every world at the moment creating new characters and doing this when I can do it on the first customers character therefore in the future I can lower the times.

If you are skilled enough you can get sheep/rats for start money, get a potion or two, schyte and cut your way through cooper shield quest, make kanta quest, n if u have key/pick or hope it's open..., i woulnd't say no lvl 8 in 1½h if you really go for it...

If you are skilled enough you can get sheep/rats for start money, get a potion or two, schyte and cut your way through cooper shield quest, make kanta quest, n if u have key/pick or hope it's open..., i woulnd't say no lvl 8 in 1½h if you really go for it...

But the travel time for these are still the same.
Plus why would I waste the potions on coppershield quest when I can use the potions on getting chain armor, legion helmet and probably a mace / hatchet too?

Well, this service seemes straight.

Altough it might feel like it's hardcore prices keep that in mind when you're visiting Rookgard like me for the 37th time. You've already been passing here to receive one of each vocations so many times already so you might find it worth it.

As long as you have your recovery key and stuff &/Change password after service done I guess this service could be really nice for people.

+1 :-D

Thank you Damny.

Also I forgot to add - password will not be changed, though if I am levelling your character, I'd rather you stay off and try not to log on until I am finished.

Guys, it's either take his offer or leave his thread, I actually hated when ppl just post shit in my thread rather than buying gold, so just let him be..

And i'm going to be the first one to leave the thread.
Good luck ~~
xoxo, cya

Back