• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Levis [ 235 MS ]

You don't show the start of the cam.

A reason why you don't could be that you did really much fail before you got him trapped there!

You don't show the start of the cam.

A reason why you don't could be that you did really much fail before you got him trapped there!

well I guess you have lost your mind. But he was on fenrock boat and we stood on yalahar boat. So we didn't know if he was in pz or down in fenrock. so Trenique logged in at a noobchar and Levis was standing at the stairs and he pushed him south and m walled both sides. What more do I need to say? retard.

well I guess you have lost your mind. But he was on fenrock boat and we stood on yalahar boat. So we didn't know if he was in pz or down in fenrock. so Trenique logged in at a noobchar and Levis was standing at the stairs and he pushed him south and m walled both sides. What more do I need to say? retard.

"ok"

your ue combo script cams say something else

"ok"

your ue combo script cams say something else

You're a retard... why would someone care if they're being accused for using UE script? Saying that these days is like saying "OMGGZOR, YOU USE AUTOEAT!!1111elevenfuckingthousand".

Back