• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Levi's free mapping assist and scripting assist for highexp ots and evo ots

Marko999x

999x era
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi I have always been a fan of 999x hardcore exp servers and all kind of evo ots so I would like to help them out with some small and medium stuff

What can I do for you?

Edit towns, spawns or something like this aslong its not something big
Create simple scripts for the server ( Im not a lua expert, my skills are low/medium )
Create cool highexp style spells
Create a reborn system or something like this

Requirements:

Map info:
Client version only everything from 8.42 to 10.98 ( if you are above 10.98 I can do it aswell but you need to send me your client files then and a RME if it something custom which does not work with normal RME :D )

Scripting info:
TFS 1.x ( Does not matter what client version )
OTBr and Canary is fine too but if the script does not work for you then I cant help you sorry ( I will test them in tfs 1.4.2 )

How does the system work?:
You will write in this thread what kind of stuff you need and if I like your post it means it will be done :D

Since my time is limited I wont create anything in minutes :D It can take hours or days :D

Create cool highexp style spells
I am working with spells for my high-exp side-project server, and I would really be interested in spells, but sadly, I don't have any ideas myself. I am checking YouTube for ideas, but there are not enough.
I also would like to mention that I edited some of your already-posted ones; thank you for them.

I am about to develop a high exp project from scratch, I have been looking at several options, let me know what you think and what you recommend.

I compiled a base of tfs 1.4.2 with client 10.98, in the extended version of sprites 13.10. I thought it supported textAnimated so now I'm hesitant as I plan to change the damage and healing type to 1k 1m 1b etc.

I'm also thinking of using canary 12.91 with multi-protocol support, since I'm only looking for the animated text function to modify damage and healing. and 10.98 no longer have it.

i'm thinking of making it fully customized with otc to support animated text. Do you know how I can compile animated text to tfs 1.4.2? or i remove damage init from source code and add them from lua in creature script with animated text lua function

I am about to develop a high exp project from scratch, I have been looking at several options, let me know what you think and what you recommend.

I compiled a base of tfs 1.4.2 with client 10.98, in the extended version of sprites 13.10. I thought it supported textAnimated so now I'm hesitant as I plan to change the damage and healing type to 1k 1m 1b etc.

I'm also thinking of using canary 12.91 with multi-protocol support, since I'm only looking for the animated text function to modify damage and healing. and 10.98 no longer have it.

i'm thinking of making it fully customized with otc to support animated text. Do you know how I can compile animated text to tfs 1.4.2? or i remove damage init from source code and add them from lua in creature script with animated text lua function

If you use otclient anyway then here we go:

Back