• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Levitate Custom OT server | Unique features and systems

Bring
Up
My
*Update*
Server almost done, waiting to get contact from the dedicated host companies.

I might give it a whirl. Ive got a lot on my plate trying to get my server started. But seems like it could be a nice little break.

I might give it a whirl. Ive got a lot on my plate trying to get my server started. But seems like it could be a nice little break.
Lovely!

*Update information*
The server isn't far from done but it seems to struggle a bit at Rackspacehosting, we are trying to get contact with them as fast we can and other hosting companies.
The server was planned to be launched in February 20~ but it may differ now because of *read above*, the launch will be done before 20 march however, that's an promise. In worst case we got an network line with 10~ mbit upload and an ok server computer to use.

Last edited:
Start that ot now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start that ot now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are waiting an call either today or tomorrow from the hosting company to discuss about prices, location et cetera.

Bring
Up
My
Bring
Up
My
*Update*
Since it seems like we can't get in contact with Rackspacehosting due to some phone number errors, we will probably use our secondary server until we can work it out with a Hosting company at all.. We will update with more information about start date et cetera during the coming week (Week 7).

Bring
Up
My
*Update*
Launching 25 february! *false*

Last edited:
Bring
Up
My
Could admin change this thread to advertise instead since no ones seems understanding that i actually need thoughts. Thanks!

*Update*
Due to complication with hosting companies and that the main leader (me) of the project got sick we had to take an big jump with the launch date to 11 march.

Bring
Up
My
*Update*
Grand opening 10 march!
Able to register 8 march

Back