• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Levoria - Discussion

so when will we see a open beta?
Not yet, since this is no ordinary server we still have a lot to do, we're currently working on getting the skill system functional to a 100%. we have also run into a small issue with the map editor (performance wise :rolleyes:), when that issue is solved the mapping will go a lot faster. We have been pretty bad at updating with stuff recently due to recent things that are happening in our different lives.
We also don't want to rush the progress, we want to take the time to deliver a great experience.

..we're currently working on getting the skill system functional to a 100%. ..

Some hard work has been done and we can finally present our operational skill window.
8DSUnbn.png

The design is not fully complete, the level and name bars are yet to get a proper design. Everything else is fully functional. :)

We have also moved around some stuff in the client, the health/mana/progress bars are now back in the side panel which means more room for the chat. But more information about that will come at a later time.

Regards,
8Ware

Is this project still going?

Yes it is, but we've gone down in activity since some of us don't have a lot of time to put into a project.
The little time we have we put into developing instead of posting about development.

There weren't many responses about the project so I felt like the interest wasn't too big at the moment.
That's one of the reasons to why I don't want to put a lot of time into posting progress until we're getting closer
(also, some people called us inexperienced and didn't take our progress serious, which is also something that takes energy away from development).

All in all, we're still developing, but going slow at the moment due to real life matters. :)

Yes it is, but we've gone down in activity since some of us don't have a lot of time to put into a project.
The little time we have we put into developing instead of posting about development.

There weren't many responses about the project so I felt like the interest wasn't too big at the moment.
That's one of the reasons to why I don't want to put a lot of time into posting progress until we're getting closer
(also, some people called us inexperienced and didn't take our progress serious, which is also something that takes energy away from development).

All in all, we're still developing, but going slow at the moment due to real life matters. :)

How's progress?

And is there gonna be sounds? :p

I hope u didnt joke about working "operational skill window", i was fckin dreaming about it in tibia

Holy shit, whoever is working on the client deserves a raise. That's some high quality stuff right there, will keep an eye out for this!

Back