• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LF a Fun Pokemon OT

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
Hey, as title says.

Anyone aware of any good?
I played on PAdventures, but I find the exp abit too low for me and I personally don't like to level all the pokemons with that low exp rate, quite dull :p

Do you know any fun pokemon ot? Preferably an English one with a faster leveling at the lower levels and that's not a p2w server?

Been searching for a while, and the only two that seems good that I found are PAdventures and the upcoming server by Printer & his team :/

Answers will be appreciated :D

www.pokexgames.com best one so far but its kinda p2w since u can buy diamonds that are like ingame premium points so its sell them and buy what u want, its not that hard to lvl up but from lvl 100 it turns a bit hard

xD i remember that spwn :p

Well on my new server its no team, im working alone. Also ive freezed the project. Until im done with school. So i will start working on it maybe in 2weeks.

I love Pokemon OT's and it always gives me that nostalgic feeling from when I used to always play all the Pokemon games, but there hasn't been a good one in so long. Every single one out there is either filled with no english speaking players, or has been out forever and no fun to play..

Back