• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LF games

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
Hey!

I guess there have been many threads like this one, but unlike them I don't care if the game is F2P or P2P so,

Game 1: I'm looking for a game thats familiar with WoW, it can be free or cost, doesn't matter.
I've heard of SWTOR but is it good? If not which other games are there? I've tried Runes of Magic and I didn't really like it (don't like games with game shops alot =P).
As far as the game community is big, got raids/pvp and that shit its fine xD

Game 2: A game where you team up/kill eachother where zombies are involved, and not DayZ, watched streams n shit.. People just run next to 20 zombies and doesnt die, wtf xD? a game where zombies really are hard and is the main reason why ppl die and not bandits/w.e its called :p.

SWTOR has lost like more than half of its players, they are running low. They will go free in November.
EVE Online has caught my attention for several years, it looks like a bad ass space game with a vast sized map.
But, you can wait for Guild Wars 2, it should be coming out soon, but it's not free, you have to buy one copy and then you keep it forever.

I am all for zombie games, check out The War Z, it might have some potential.

Guild wars 2, it's an mmorpg just like wow but you only pay for the box and then you can play whenever you want. It's gonna come out on 28th of august. I've played the beta and it's really good.

Just wait for GW2 ;)
Dead island is pretty fun in multiplayer too however you can only play 4 people in the same game and you don't kill eachother, you help npcs do missions etc and there's a story. Hella many zombies too!

SWTOR has lost like more than half of its players, they are running low. They will go free in November.
EVE Online has caught my attention for several years, it looks like a bad ass space game with a vast sized map.
But, you can wait for Guild Wars 2, it should be coming out soon, but it's not free, you have to buy one copy and then you keep it forever.

I am all for zombie games, check out The War Z, it might have some potential.

Oh ok, well ye EVE seem to suck for real :3. Ok I guess I'll wait for GW 2 :). Seen some videos, I like how u can capture zones etc. (watched some video comparing it to wow) and that all classes can tank or something cant remember :D

Guild wars 2, it's an mmorpg just like wow but you only pay for the box and then you can play whenever you want. It's gonna come out on 28th of august. I've played the beta and it's really good.

Yeah ok :) If you say its good then I guess it is xD I'll get it, thx!

Oh ok, well ye EVE seem to suck for real :3. Ok I guess I'll wait for GW 2 :). Seen some videos, I like how u can capture zones etc. (watched some video comparing it to wow) and that all classes can tank or something cant remember :D

Yeah ok :) If you say its good then I guess it is xD I'll get it, thx!
Watch some gameplay 1st xd The yogscast and totalhalibut have done some long gameplay of the beta :)

Back