• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper LF Mapper Konoha project

BulawOw

Soul of Shinobi
Solutions
Reaction score
Just like in title would be nice if u are into naruto so everything gonna be easier if u are intrested pm me with some of ur maps done so i can check what ur style is ofc i will provide more detailed info in pm or discord BulawOw#4809

Edit: Its paid ofc

Last edited:
I cant edit my topic no idea why so im just gonna do it 1 more time here with more detailed stuff

Ok so the plan for now is to make whole konoha but no at once i will only give u orders which gonna be certain buildings and with this plan building after building kohona will grow.

Payment gonna be after order is completed.

Would be nice to communicate on discord: BulawOw#4809 (not required tho)

There is no rush with all of this u can take ur time if u want. (quality over quantity)

We also have some custom sprites to help make the feeling of konoha stronger just like in naruto they can be used but also if ur creativity gonna say some sprited from 10.98 gonna blend better feel free to do it.

Last edited:
Update:

Everything will be made with 10.98 sprites, cause i see ppl are scared about custom ones