• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team LF team to custom server

Kevinsva

Reaction score
Hi, i havent start with the server yet, but i looking for a team for the custom client server, custom map, my idea its to make an custom rook with some questes from NPC to get to main, custom city, with hunt places like rl tibia, but evething its custom. Questes for weps, ugrade weps, questes to get some exp, quest to get in new doors, 2 quest so u can come to an city and 2 more quester fior next city, donate citys, like prem in rl, like rl unt but easier than the other places more questes for everything many many scripts and home made design webpage and everthing, add msn: kevin_elite@hotmail if u intressed, and have more ideas, we need everthing in a team, with good experiance for custom client,

Mapper,
Scripter,
Web develoer,
web designer,
hoster,
and more people who need to this project i will start, i dont know much about it by my self, but i know little ,

i hope u will help me:D

Back
Top Bottom