• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LF Testers 10.98 Custommap TFS 1.3

Demoncrawler

Reaction score
Hey there.

Lately I have been working on my server for two weeks and I would like to have some people to just play on my server and report bugs before I put it live.
I am looking for a tester. Pm me on discord or here if you are interested: ReignOfDarkness#8496

Server info:
Client: Tibia 10.98
Map: Custom
PVP
EXP: Stages

Exp Stages that start at 12x exp. The server has quests that are similar to the realmap but there is most of the time a second hidden part. Got some custom bosses, like for example a small demonboss in my parchment room. There it is more random what spawns. Several items are changed for example demon backpacks are rare rewards with 15 oz. weight and 22 slots. Obviously I need to work some more on the server.

Fantastic Server, One of the best servers that I have played in my life... Am from Mexico and I was currently looking for something like this.

Very well supported server, not only the community is active but the god itself will give you a hand in case you need it.

Highly recommended!
Sir Mau.

Spawns.PNG

Added a random spawn feature. Those spawns can spawn 5 different creatures from a list(rat, cave rat, rotworm,spider,bug) and added more rooms like that with randomized spawns. But most other spawns are regular spawns.
Maplook.PNG

...and that's how those spawns look like in rme.

Back