• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter LF Volunteer Scripter 8.60 Project

Ceron

Reaction score
Hello i've decided to make a long term project and need team with me

need Scripter - Mapper

Msg me for more info!

Maybe post some more information about what project you want to make and maybe supply a little information of what you will be providing to the team itself?

Maybe post some more information about what project you want to make and maybe supply a little information of what you will be providing to the team itself?
Actuly i won't provide anything for the team if u mean by that real money because this ot wont based on pay what i mean by that is there wont be any shop from website its just for fun

Actuly i won't provide anything for the team if u mean by that real money because this ot wont based on pay what i mean by that is there wont be any shop from website its just for fun
Im asking what skills will you bring to the team? you are asking for both a mapper and a scripter, what work will you actually supply to the server.

Im asking what skills will you bring to the team? you are asking for both a mapper and a scripter, what work will you actually supply to the server.
i am a mapper xD but need for more pro mapper

Back