• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Libera!

not anymore

My whole family played Libera, it was practically a mafia which we ruled libera. My cousins were Busodaro, Gorsigoth, And Morenito but they all sold or retired thos chars. My uncle was Warlock Crusader and Oxydrene but oxydrene got rooked and Wc got hacked back. Larlock was my uncle, he doesnt play anymore. I was deathcometh but I quit. Have fun in Libera. It was fun for me and as usual, plenty of war regardless of "Liberty" haha :D

You mentioned some great characters, if you would have mentioned Zogarath as your relative, I would have laughed.

My whole family played Libera, it was practically a mafia which we ruled libera. My cousins were Busodaro, Gorsigoth, And Morenito but they all sold or retired thos chars. My uncle was Warlock Crusader and Oxydrene but oxydrene got rooked and Wc got hacked back. Larlock was my uncle, he doesnt play anymore. I was deathcometh but I quit. Have fun in Libera. It was fun for me and as usual, plenty of war regardless of "Liberty" haha :D

yeah..about that

Back