• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Libra of the Zodiac

when-are-you-just-going-to-stfu.jpg

I've been having some problems with my computer and honestly, I haven't been feeling like doing it at the moment, I've formatted my computer about 2/3 weeks ago and I haven't touched anything OT-related since..
When/If I get the feeling of doing something again, this will be what I'll do, but right now, I just don't feel it..

Real life stuff has been keeping me busy(you can see that my activity in OTLand has also diminished), so the small amount of time i have available I'd rather spend having fun playing something or doing some other thing
When/If I get back to OT Stuff, the first thing I'll do is finish these awesome boss monsters, but until that happens, I guess all you can do is wait..

Are you going to continue this? I'd love to see the rest, if not well great job on both bosse's they are the best ones I've seen
+1

I'd like to, but I don't have the availability to do them, but I want to finish them sometime in the future