• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Life] A quick question on what you think is right

Alex MD

Logical Assassin
Reaction score
Life Lessons by Alex MD
Lesson One
Lets say this, Bob is a cop, alright? He dedicated his whole life to what was lawful, not always right, but lawful. He has 2 kids, a beautiful wife, and a well paying job.

And theres Susan, the drug addict, knocked up, mother, that produced a beautiful little girl that is now 3 years old. She loses the girl while she is jacked up on cocaine. She takes her daughter everywhere she goes, including when she is high.

Maddie, is the little girl, she is afraid and doesn't know what is going on, she has been kidnapped from her mother, and is living with John.

John is a ex-military officer, he knows the difference between right and wrong, Lawful and Unlawful. But he decides to kidnap this little girl to live with him and his wife out on Lake Mighican, John retires early so he can live like this.

Now, Bob finds out what is going on, that John has taken this little girl and where he is living. Susan is devastated and they presume Maddie is dead, Susan continues to do drugs. Bob has a choice, between right, and lawful. He can pretend he never saw anything, and Maddie grows up to be a nice woman, or he can report John, and Maddie is returned to her mother. He has to choose between lawful and right.

Bob chooses lawful, because that is what he always knows. His wife is disgraced in him, because she feels that she turned a girl from a prosperous life into a probable drug addict, she eventually leaves. Taking the kids with him. John is put into jail, Maddie is with her mother, and the mother still does what she always did.

Do you think Bob made the right decision?
Give me your two cents on this situation.

Last edited:
bob could of killed the mother susan by accidental overdose then maddie could of stayed living w/ john

but being he didnt do that then he did the right thing

This is confusing
If your thinking about the right decision you could just crack up thinking lol
IDK, I'm DONE! :)

For a cop its a very hard decission , but i wouldnt let the kid go back to the mother. Its to dangerous and either the mother or the kid or even both would die very fast.I'd choose right and not lawful , even if i was a cop

Wtf is this, for your information. Bob could send the little kid to a health care place for kids. And a cop would never return a kid to a drug addict anyhow. This is stupid.

Back