• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Life of LilleBaer

Tickit

Reaction score
Header.png

Hello and welcome to my life-thread! Life of Lillebaer.

After looking around for some days here on the forum, I decided to start a life-thread. So here it is, my three characters is:

1 - Saint Squirrel 150+ ED.

Goals:
Level 200 [ ]
Magic Level 120 [ ]
Glacial Rod [ ]
Yalahari Mask [ ]
Pits Of Inferno [ ]
The Inquisition Quest [ ]
Mount [ ]
Full Assassin Outfit [ ]
Get into a guild [ ]

SQStart.png

2 - Ollon 155+ EK.

Goals:
Level 200 [ ]
Sword Fighting 100 [ ]
Better Sword-Weapon [ ]

OLStart.png

Last edited:
Men! Play with vocation that you like to play the most. Not the one thats most useful or so. :D It should be fun! Nice ekips men!

Demon Armor is most beautiful armor!

I think ED would be better :)

Good Luck

Maybe but RP seems alot of fun later on.. :)

Men! Play with vocation that you like to play the most. Not the one thats most useful or so. :D It should be fun! Nice ekips men!

Demon Armor is most beautiful armor!

Yeah thats true, both is kinda fun though... And oh yes demon armor really is beatuiful! But your thread made me so hyped about played RP!

I will be updating later today :)

Play on both characters.
Only time will tell you wich one you like the most.
Try and get level 150 on RP.
I guess you'll have a good idea of what is like playing a RP when you get there.
Than you will be able to choose wisely! :)
Good Luck!

Play on both characters.
Only time will tell you wich one you like the most.
Try and get level 150 on RP.
I guess you'll have a good idea of what is like playing a RP when you get there.
Than you will be able to choose wisely! :)
Good Luck!

I will keep playing on both for a while and decide later I guess then :)

I did goroma access on my Paladin today but got power abused away by a lvl 202 MS on hydra island... Anyways here is level 120 advance!

ICA120.png

And the quest to goroma:

ICAGoroma.png

Ye alot retards are here ;s. I was on my 16lv druid hunting tomb in the city of ank and near entrance met 14lv druid and 43paladin. This paladin wrote to me GTFO OR DIE! and attacked me. after three hits he ran to stairhopp with red hp and called his friend they both were being red from time to time but it was pointless as they were stairhoppin so i left. xD idk whats the point of being such a retard. Isnt it better to be kind? World would be a lot better place. xD

Ye alot retards are here ;s. I was on my 16lv druid hunting tomb in the city of ank and near entrance met 14lv druid and 43paladin. This paladin wrote to me GTFO OR DIE! and attacked me. after three hits he ran to stairhopp with red hp and called his friend they both were being red from time to time but it was pointless as they were stairhoppin so i left. xD idk whats the point of being such a retard. Isnt it better to be kind? World would be a lot better place. xD

Haha to bad you didn't managed to kill them ;)
But yeah you're right, but it will never be that way anyways so no reason to try to change anything..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways I managed to get some advances today, here is the pictures!
More will come tomorow, I hopefully will be level 160+ on my ED 130+ on my RP tomorow atleast :)

PSAdvance1.png

- - - Updated - - -

Got this addon on my knight today :) It looks great!

bgRwX.png

- - - Updated - - -

And I got some equipment update on my paladin :)

MXx5W.png

Soooo! I've now decided which character to play on and it will be my Druid, first of all it's higher level and second I think I'll have more fun with it. Funnier teamhunts etc! Here is a picture from my knight and druid!

OLSQAdvance.png

Bump

I also got sweet smelling bait but failed when tried to tame it :(

Back