• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Life Thread [EK] Nobutada

Upgraded the equipment of my pally and here's a screenshot of its skills etc.
hmcd.png

sr0i.png

Nobutada's Outfits:
g6y.gif
qzb.gif

Nobutada's Mounts:
6ny.gif
ybk.gif

More screenshots to come this week!

Any suggestions on which necklace to use on pally for hunting?

Great start of the day! Got 115 Distance on my pally and tamed a Terror Bird on both chars!
pse1.png

378l.png

s79n.png

w5y5.gif

More screenshots to come later today!

Had a great hunt at Ferumbras Tower with my rp today. Together with Omega Sorc and Maxtheripper we were getting awesome exp and good profit!
hh6p.png

gi8.png

qckf.png

5qs.png

yb4.png

And the loot after the first hunt:
osh0.png

More screenshots to come!

- - - Updated - - -

157 & 158:
ujp.png

3dx.png

lol why u use bot?
My ADD has been playing up lately, causes me to sometimes lose concentration, so I use the bot for healing. Don't want to die cause I lose my focus :p
Only for healing tho, everything else I still do manually :)

Got to 202 again, after being magebombed and losing 3 levels... Part of the game I guess :p
0qc0.png

32n3.png

Will be uploading more screenshots later on, had some bad days, died a couple of times, back to lvl 197 atm :S

Last edited:
Pally is now level 150, will upgrade my set with Prismatic Boots, Prismatic Legs and Depth Lorica :)
74m.png

is this yalahar grims?? or where is this located? and can u actually hunt grims at level 140~as rp? ;o

I got a 146 rp but need to find new spots to exp at. Currently at deeplings.

How do you kill the grims? I mean are you running around or are u blocking 1 of them and atking? :p they take kinda much dmg so i guess u run around.

is this yalahar grims?? or where is this located? and can u actually hunt grims at level 140~as rp? ;o

I got a 146 rp but need to find new spots to exp at. Currently at deeplings.

How do you kill the grims? I mean are you running around or are u blocking 1 of them and atking? :p they take kinda much dmg so i guess u run around.
Yeah, this is in yalahar grims. What you can do is place a firebomb on the ground, have at least 1 square left at each two sides, and run through the fire, the grim will have to go around so it can't hit you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, I'm back! Haven't been very active lately, but here are a bunch of screenshots of my recent activities!

Paladin's advantages:
l5e.png

vam.png

sq3.png

e88.png

Completed my Death protection set:
0qpb.png

Knight's advantages:
by80.png

m0ge.png

vzic.png

8pmz.png

And I sold my house in Ankrahmun and bought this beautiful house, well, more like a castle really, in Yalahar! Working on decorating the place right now!
Ground floor:
40p1.jpg

First floor:
52ea.jpg

Second floor:
qyy3.jpg

Third floor:
hks5.jpg

Main room, pretty much done decorating it:
uk92.png

And a room with the theme "Red":
y03d.png

Let me know what you guys think!

Nobutada

Hi guys! After having been gone for a while due to rl issues, I am back!
I have been leveling fast as fuck, I will be be posting screenshots every few levels!

Level 251:
rs2r.png

More screenshots to come in a few days!

Back