• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lifedrain?

clario

OTS based on Heroes III Might and Magic
Reaction score
Hello mates! i got a problem , im using TSF 0.4 , tibia 8.6.
So the problem is , the monster witch got "lifedrain spell " dont healing hisefl.
i got that :

<attack name="lifedrain" interval="1000" chance="20" range="1" min="-55" max="-105">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="redshimmer"/>
</attack>

and i want that monsters will heal same amout of deal dmg by lifedrain ...
is that possible?

Best regards!

Solution
The "lifedrain" attack type does not include self heal, however, one way you can do that is to just implement a spell by yourself as a monster spell and make that spell heal when it attacks, if you do not know how to do that, I can help but just let me know exactly what you want.
The "lifedrain" attack type does not include self heal, however, one way you can do that is to just implement a spell by yourself as a monster spell and make that spell heal when it attacks, if you do not know how to do that, I can help but just let me know exactly what you want.

Solution
Back