• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lifeline BETA ONLINE

@3 that weren't accepted, sorry you aren't very active here yet. The beta will be soon after the alpha test though, hope to see you there.

ok signups closed, beta participants will be pm'ed with details very soon. If you missed it maybe you have an active TUG account or wait for the BETA test. Thankyou for your support.

Yeh, when do you guys contact us? I'm number 7. on the list (Klaien). =)
I hope to get contacted soon, i want to try it out!

theres still a few keys left on TUG, I don't mind if you create an account there and grab one.

alright after a few people have tested I found 3 huge bugs that are now fixed :p since its hard to get everyone together the public beta will begin soon to test balancing and any bugs still unknown.

alright after a few people have tested I found 3 huge bugs that are now fixed :p since its hard to get everyone together the public beta will begin soon to test balancing and any bugs still unknown.

I never get to get online , always when i try its offline

^^ You have bad timing, don't worry I've fixed all the reported bugs now and I'm adding a few final touches before the public beta so it will be less boring.

Back