• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Lifethread - Aurora

good news every1 , i'm probably going to buy new computer tomorrow & I should be getting new internet by end of this week , so i'll start pging soon :)

edit: i also left this guild

Guild Left
You have left the guild.

i ain't gonna be lowest rank in some guild full of botters ^.-

I remeber when you said "I want a fucking bot but I can only pay via phone". And actually there are only two people botting. If you would use the guild chat you will see that most people are activ. Srsly don't judge so fast about people you don't know :|

And about the guild... isn't it good if we have some highlvls? They protect us, clean quests and shit... everything bad? Ok.

I remeber when you said "I want a fucking bot but I can only pay via phone". And actually there are only two people botting. If you would use the guild chat you will see that most people are activ. Srsly don't judge so fast about people you don't know :|

And about the guild... isn't it good if we have some highlvls? They protect us, clean quests and shit... everything bad? Ok.

i had it open for 4 hours , nobody bothered to open it , and yeah i want a fucking bot but i can't get it , so i won't be in guild full of botters

i had it open for 4 hours , nobody bothered to open it , and yeah i want a fucking bot but i can't get it , so i won't be in guild full of botters

Please go kill yourself, Your logic is even worse than synthetics

Pff, who cares whether he bots or not, each got their preferences =P

I dont care if he bots, I just wanted him to block for me ROOOOOOOOOOOOOFL xD

Bug abuse xD

6j351R.png

Thanks Sheinen Highfive for helping me to get from lvl 25 to 30 in less than 1,5 hour :p

89892613.png

Botters, that's the average day in aurora

Back