• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lifethread of Belden Reth 2

I think that it should be 1x exp on 200+ _/

emm go play rl tibia plx? why is there ots if they shall be 1x? seriously get the point , if you like 1x go play rl tibia much better for you

all ppl saying, go play real tibia with 1x, the point is that it should be easy to get like 100-120+ but then the hard exping should start. I would say thaat the fun with tibia starts on like lvl 100

in this way we can get fun wars easy. cuz there's no fun wars when all is like 170-200... some pgers should have it, but not all :<

cuz i bet 98% that play ot want to fight and have war. so make it easy and fun. but like krille said, its to late now when all got lvls...

bad english i know, but live with it :D

all ppl saying, go play real tibia with 1x, the point is that it should be easy to get like 100-120+ but then the hard exping should start. I would say thaat the fun with tibia starts on like lvl 100

in this way we can get fun wars easy. cuz there's no fun wars when all is like 170-200... some pgers should have it, but not all :<

cuz i bet 98% that play ot want to fight and have war. so make it easy and fun. but like krille said, its to late now when all got lvls...

bad english i know, but live with it :D

words robin!

16ht1e0.jpg

Finally 180 :)

Back