• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lifting hp/mp limit for tfs 1.2 source

Doomdice

The N00betarian
Reaction score
Been searching in google,polish tibia forums and all things i can think of to find a tutorial I search here and didnt get much information i needed I know it 64int u change it to but im still trying figure how you know which one to change everytime i change something by one by one I hit rebuild and it faileds so im doing something wrong at a place i know that and its tfs 1.2 and supposely u cant do it like 8.6 source to lift hp/mp

Last edited:
you get errors because you change a variable from example from 32 bit to 64 bit, but not all instances of it, so in some places it tries to use it as 32 bit, and in some 64, you have to look at the errors and change all

you get errors because you change a variable from example from 32 bit to 64 bit, but not all instances of it, so in some places it tries to use it as 32 bit, and in some 64, you have to look at the errors and change all

try doing that but doesnt work.

Back