• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Light of Weapons

jigsaw

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my doubt.

I'm using a downgraded OTX REAL MAP 7.4, which means it was 7.72 downgraded, but it has still some features from 7.72 client, like the light of the weapons... or the glow of it. Fire sword, for instance, in a dark place you can see the glowing red. How do I take it off? I'm making a 7.4 server which is online now 'redorder.servegame.com, but there is some features that I want to take off.

In a sense, how and where can I take the glowing of the weapons off?

It's actually items.otb, server side. Editing Tibia.dat proprieties won't make a difference.

I think I got it... IF it was .dat or .spr it would make a difference only for me, right? The goal point here is to edit items.otb then search for light source or something.. I'll get it tonight. Can't wait.

Thank you guys

I think I got it... IF it was .dat or .spr it would make a difference only for me, right? The goal point here is to edit items.otb then search for light source or something.. I'll get it tonight. Can't wait.

Thank you guys
The client would prob crach I think ? ( if he dont edit the dat/spr )
I don't know why Tibia.dat has light information, but for OTServ it's ignored. If you could handle it client-side people would be able to cheat light (as they were able to do editing tibia.pic).

Back