• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

light on character

Dogrinha

Solutions
Reaction score
My character, when using a light item, and removing the light remains fixed on the character, does anyone know how to fix?
tfs 0.4

OTC,
but if memory serves me correctly, my characters have their own light in the global client. I think it's source from tfs

Try with main client and tell me if problem still occurred because I think its OTC issue not TFS source.

yes the problem also occurs with the global client. so the problem must be in the source, the character absorbs the light from the item, and removing the item keeps the light from the item

Check if you have Actions or Movements script which using Torch id.
Check if your normal players has any customflags/flags should be 0.

@M0ustafa
The problem is not just in the torch, any light item happens that when removing the item the character stays with the light. I searched several forums many people had this problem but saw no solution.
@M0ustafa

Last edited:
Back