• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lightonia Spoof?

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Lightonia.servegame.com

Currently 177 players are online - 177 are active and 0 is AFK on Lightonia.

Lightonia RLMAP 8.6177 (292) / 100099.15%147x50PVP[ 8.6 ]

From my recent experience with my server being banned, it seems Lightonia is sending 100% data and should be removed.

why dont you warn the server owner instead of trying to get his server banned
you were crying to get your server unbanned now you are crying to get others banned

Are you serious, lmfao.. he can figure it out for himself.
Report dataspoof <-- I followed the normal procedure, that is not crying.

Go back to bed.

he can figure it out himself? but you couldnt

The reason for my many players is the countdown you can buy from Xinn!
You should try it out,
Thanks!

Last edited:
The fact is it looks from a players perspective that you are sending 100% player data to otservlist, which is against the rules. ;\

That's all I'm saying, I don't really care about the players or the countdown - I'm just bringing to xinn and your attention.

The fact is it looks from a players perspective that you are sending 100% player data to otservlist, which is against the rules. ;\

That's all I'm saying, I don't really care about the players or the countdown - I'm just bringing to xinn and your attention.
As i remember it's allowed to have players bot in trainers, while they're afk IRL does not matter. However you are not allowed to count x-logged players or use non-logout zones, since that means they're AFK ingame = the character is not playing but still being counted as a playing character.

Again, as long as he has 15 minute afk time he doesn't have to use that anti-idle so I could be wrong entirely.. I just dont know so I made the post so it can be checked.

Back