• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lights Out

Tali

loyal to few
Reaction score
Recruiting english speaking players to Lights Out Message Outside In or a vice ingame
currently :16 players
vices:Creon
Kamikaze Soulja
Zanicks
Maybach
Master Pvp
Tankin
We have ventrillo MSg Outside in For ventrillo account

Last edited:
whay you not answer me request? dolan plz vs lights out! dolan plz will put the lights out for lights out! baduum tsssss ACCEPT WM MEN?

whay you not answer me request? dolan plz vs lights out! dolan plz will put the lights out for lights out! baduum tsssss ACCEPT WM MEN?

your guild is like all 300+ haha no thanks losers

@ snus will do
@the douche name is outside in like i said in my post?

Yo i dare you to fucken try to kill us i'll fucken massacre you lil forum shit talking motherfucker you suck dick talk shit in game and get dropped fucken pussy

Yo i dare you to fucken try to kill us i'll fucken massacre you lil forum shit talking motherfucker you suck dick talk shit in game and get dropped fucken pussy

Dude, your balls are hUUUUGe, I think one of them is even called Uranus and the other one maybe Pluto? Jupiter? Im so god damn afraid oooooooooo:
Please don't kill me, im so afraid of you :( You made me shit my pants! Dude you are dangerous! Oh girl you're so daaangerous!

lol creon i think its him who needs to learn English good spelling did you pass English in school? i see you failed at bravera because we beat you and you all start leaving the guild lmao. i hope there is a team who will clear you of here to, they use navi so watch out people :)

lol creon i think its him who needs to learn English good spelling did you pass English in school? i see you failed at bravera because we beat you and you all start leaving the guild lmao. i hope there is a team who will clear you of here to, they use navi so watch out people :)

His english is fine, and you didn't beat us on bravera. Theres still hundreds of more frags to go. People left the guild to hunt because you guys kept sneaking.

No one is gonna run us out of here. You already tried doing that with Ray and he hasn't done shit, so good job.

i like the fact you been in our team for a while now and say we use navi haha nice try go back to school

Bitches be hatin on my pro pvp? Fuckers come at me in game talkin shit in forums like i give 2 fucks?

Lol navi my ass bro we never used navi on you guys bitch

Dude, your balls are hUUUUGe, I think one of them is even called Uranus and the other one maybe Pluto? Jupiter? Im so god damn afraid oooooooooo:
Please don't kill me, im so afraid of you :( You made me shit my pants! Dude you are dangerous! Oh girl you're so daaangerous!

Your mom was pretty scared of them too

Back