• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lights Out

go change your tampon pussy.

when will you come back bro ;) miss my hunting partner

- - - Updated - - -

1 more for 200 (;
2a0b1w2.png

Last edited:
hahahahaha hes got little bodyguards now how cute ;x you keeping sucking his dick be sure he will do you over :D

hahahahaha hes got little bodyguards now how cute ;x you keeping sucking his dick be sure he will do you over :D

only persons whose a crook here is you i didnt do anything wrong you stole from me happy now ? let whole otland know your a crook i didnt say anything because it wasnt a big deal because you never done anything wrong here on shadowcores you're only a pixel whore on real tibia there we go hope it ruins your "dicing reputation"

- - - Updated - - -

On Topic:
merged guilds with Mental Execution will try to keep this thread active though :)

and i really care about shadowcores? i look on the forums when im out of stamina on rl if you look at my level and look for the last time i actually leveled? + good luck wrecking my reputation on here i got more now and i don't play then you will ever have

and i really care about shadowcores? i look on the forums when im out of stamina on rl if you look at my level and look for the last time i actually leveled? + good luck wrecking my reputation on here i got more now and i don't play then you will ever have
what happened heard your team paying on shivera kinda warned them fuck with me get burned now i hear there all transfering haha wheres dustin friend in "gentes " now thats been in your team speak was that made up aswell obviosly

- - - Updated - - -

on topic playing a ed now current lvl 242

transfering? na doubt that? chelos don't fuck with us? thats why im level 65 in 2 weeks? get burned? ahahahaha thats why when our team said hunted you havent logged in? same as intrin lmfao log in well war :)

transfering? na doubt that? chelos don't fuck with us? thats why im level 65 in 2 weeks? get burned? ahahahaha thats why when our team said hunted you havent logged in? same as intrin lmfao log in well war :)

check shivera forumn avenger and black maddox payed out there allways messaging me when i login saying they miss me and whats up even cameron did but its no big deal im not a global tibia players in the words of creon "steven you're a ot player"

Look at the forum that you're on. This isn't real tibia. I don't give a shit if you got level 100 in a day. It's easy to level when everything is handed to you and you don't have to worry about anything. We don't play there, and that's why you got that many levels.

hahahahahhan ofc it is all of you log in and we will warmode we will see who loses the most levels

busy with shadowcores much better than real tibia

lvl 115 sword
o52wq1.png

lvl 203
242s6zr.png

then 204 later with friends
33y27tw.png

loot from hunt
33m4dph.png

Back
Top Bottom