• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Limit Magic Level for Knights

potinho

Solutions
Reaction score
Good morning people,

Is there anything in sources (mostly old ones like mine) that can limit Magic Level? I ask because the Knights on my server can't pass ML 13, I haven't seen if there is a limitation for mages, as many have already passed ML 130. Could you help me?

up

up

pink_panther

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Good morning people,

Is there anything in sources (mostly old ones like mine) that can limit Magic Level? I ask because the Knights on my server can't pass ML 13, I haven't seen if there is a limitation for mages, as many have already passed ML 130. Could you help me?

what do you mean they "cant"

Generally, trying to advance past that ml13 on a knight with the standard exp rate is going to be incredibly long and hard, without boosted rates.

You can adjust the rate at which they advance in magic in the vocations xml file.

OP
OP
potinho

potinho

Solutions
Reaction score
what do you mean they "cant"

Generally, trying to advance past that ml13 on a knight with the standard exp rate is going to be incredibly long and hard, without boosted rates.

You can adjust the rate at which they advance in magic in the vocations xml file.
I understand, I found it strange that there are players who have been training for months and have been leveling up. I have a player who has been training for 23 days and hasn't advanced 1% in his ml, missing 16% to advance. Funny that the training was viable until it reached 16% to level up to ML 14 (being a knight).