• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Limited time host solution

LegerianOT

Pixel damaged
Reaction score
I can offer a temporarily host solution for you.
The time you can use the host could be around 1 month or so.

I got a host at this moment but can't use yet due to that I'm working on a project that I am to launch later.
Meanwhile I might as well let someone else run their server on it.

The price we can discuss, payment happen on paypal.
And I don't care whatever server you want to host, Real Map, custom or PO or whatever else there is today.
The host:
1000 Mb/s Up and Down network..
Quadcore 4.10 Ghz processor.
16 Gb RAM.
64 Bit system.
200 GB SSD (Digital hard drive, much faster than SATA and others).
1 IP adress.

If you're interested, add my skype and we can talk about it.

Edit:
there will be Ping/Dos/DDos protection installed

Post proofs for both internet speed and your computer specs.
There's no testing site that can handle my internet apparently.. the one that turn out with the highest result is the Swedish Bredbandskollen:
23mqab.jpg

screen from properties:
4i0g0o.jpg

It's currently running Windows 7 x64 with Home Basic because Home Basic with right settings is the smoothest OS to handle hosting within Windows :)
I can change it to any other type of OS, Linux (everything between 5 to 7) and everything in Windows 7 (Between Home Basic to Ultimate).

www.speedtest.net Post the URL you get aswell.
Speedtest should be pretty accurate. My dedi is 1 gbits up/down aswell and it shows 970 mbit up/down.

Did you know that speedtest is volunteer people who allow them to use their nets to create these stats?
They can never be accurate because of that reason.
But maybe at your location you got a lot of sources that help in the test, but I just assume there isn't as many at my destination or there's just shitloads of people testing those servers that's available here.

Else it's hard to explain why my net stats are random every attempt I make, even the ping is completely random between 0-20.
But sure, here's your link to speedyshare:
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3413021411

saying 97.25 / 68.87 Mb transfers.

Then its probably something wrong with your end as it works perfectly for mine :p

Then its probably something wrong with your end as it works perfectly for mine :p

The funny part is that sometimes, speedyshare says 50 Mb/s, and I start some torrents just for the shit and try to download some shits.. I can hit over 100 Mb/s (using the pirate bay + utorrent).
and when I close the downloads, make speedy again...... it says maybe 60.....

Speedyshare limits your internet downloads.
Only premiums (i think?) gets to go above a certain amount.

Speedyshare limits your internet downloads.
Only premiums (i think?) gets to go above a certain amount.
aha, didn't know they had such thing, I've only been interested in testing speed and haven't given a single crap about anything else.
But sure free might have speed limit, but that doesn't explain why my test is sooo random all the time, at least bredbandskollen almost never go below 500 mb/s, but they doesn't allow links <.<

Then I think your dedicated lied to you. I got a 1 gbit one, heres mine.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3413057375.png
Mines located in Nl tho but ya :p
I'm not hosting at a company, I got servers at my home with septate internet :)
it's fiber net and it's way better than via companies. I can do my power-backup and net-status checks way better than you can do using companies.
I got such fiber that I can upgrade to 10 Gb/s but that costs asshole.. but if some of my projects would become little more popular and bring some cash I could easily upgrade it :)

DDoS protection? I would like to know how that works lmao. I think there is no protection for it since Steam's servers still getting attacked.

DDoS protection? I would like to know how that works lmao. I think there is no protection for it since Steam's servers still getting attacked.

when you hear the word "protection", you assume that apply to everything?
have you ever heard: "Condoms aren't safe!! my friend weared one and got hit by a buss!"

The protection I gives, protect the server-computer from crashing (getting DDosed in the right way, can crash all systems).
Also the protection make Dos/Ping appear a lot weaker, as it ignores incomming attacks and doesn't handle them except identifying, = save CPU, and doesn't reply back = safe upload speed.

when you hear the word "protection", you assume that apply to everything?
have you ever heard: "Condoms aren't safe!! my friend weared one and got hit by a buss!"

The protection I gives, protect the server-computer from crashing (getting DDosed in the right way, can crash all systems).
Also the protection make Dos/Ping appear a lot weaker, as it ignores incomming attacks and doesn't handle them except identifying, = save CPU, and doesn't reply back = safe upload speed.

That way works for sure against simple script kiddie attacks. When it comes to heavy attacks I think it will no longer handle it good.

The thing is that nobody ever will attack a tibia server as they do with Steam, these attacks are extremely bigs and for sure they have a cost.
1 Gb protection against DDoS It's really good to host an otserver, and It's able to mitigate the attacks of many botnet's.

That way works for sure against simple script kiddie attacks. When it comes to heavy attacks I think it will no longer handle it good.

you gotta lay down your flaming seriously.
And no I'm not going to add your skype so you can flame some more, it does not interest me.
I'm not on this forum to flame, I'm here because to chat, help people and point out things.

you gotta lay down your flaming seriously.
And no I'm not going to add your skype so you can flame some more, it does not interest me.
I'm not on this forum to flame, I'm here because to chat, help people and point out things.

Did you really remove your other reply? Really pathetic. And you're the one flaming just because the truth hurts. Please, don't act like i don't know shit. Now i won't respond more to your reply's so flame more or report me w.e.

Did you really remove your other reply? Really pathetic. And you're the one flaming just because the truth hurts. Please, don't act like i don't know shit. Now i won't respond more to your reply's so flame more or report me w.e.
I'm a member, not a moderator.

Back