• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Lindeman's Hosting Service | 100/100MB

Lindemans

Reaction score
Lindeman's Hosting Service

------------------------------
Information About The Host:
50/50 Donations:
------------------
------------------
5€ 1/month - 1 server -(.net) 7171
10€ 3/month - 1 server -(.org) 7171
20€ 6/month- 2x server - (.com/.net)7171
Only Accept Paypal Gifts.
------------------
4/6 Hosts Spot.
------------------
100MB FIBER Internet Connection
8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB HARDDRIVE
WINDOWS 8
PORT 7171
------------------
------------------

I have been playing tibia for 10 Years now, and worked with OT like five years. i have been in OT projects many times, like stormserver and alzeria so i can help you with some things if your new, and if you possibly have more questions, it's just write it in private or posts on this thread.

it does not matter which server you want me to cough up for you but you must have your own website.

if you have more questions then just write! I'm available all day from 13:00 to 22:00 Swedish time. I hope this is plastic enough information.

with kind regards
Lindemans

2766647251.png

- - - Updated - - -

Bump
-----------------
If you want your server hosted (I take 50% of the donations) If you want a domain like (.net .com .org) the prices is up.

Yours Lindemans :)

- - - Updated - - -

For people who did not understand this hosting announcement, it doesn't cost anything for you if you want your server hosted, but i want 50% of the donations and if you want to have a domain like .com .net .org you have the prices up!

Yours: Lindemans

Last edited:
It does not cost anything for the host, only for the domains .com .net .org, the only thing i want if you want your server hosted, 50% of the donations

Yours Lindemans.

I want that service for 3 months 10€ - Does it mean you will host my server for 3 months?

Hey man im looking for a host for this custom project I been doing its a 9.81-6 server

I did add u on Skype but u have not responded to my friend request

what is the best time to contact you

- - - Updated - - -

hello can u please tell me if u can host or not?

u apparently are available like u say u are.....u are not responding to me on Skype or on ot land

Back